Legal Forms



Form/WorksheetUse when –
Adoptionadoption form
Annulmentapplying for an annulment or responding to an annulment petition
Child Support Enforcementattempting to obtain child support from your ex-spouse that was ordered in a prior court order
Divorcefiling for divorce or responding to a divorce petition
Divorce Modificationdivorced or have already had a paternity order issued by a court and need to modify the child support, custody, visitation or health insurance for children
General Litigationyour case is not a family law or probate law matter, such as business law, small lawsuits, etc. and you are suing someone or someone is suing you
Geographic Visitation Enforcementenforcement visitation geographic restriction worksheet
Grandparents Accessgrandparent trying to obtain visitation with your grandchild(ren)
Guardianship you want be the caregiver of minor child(ren) or an incapacitated adult
Medical Power of Attorneyyou want to appoint someone to help you make medical decision
Name Changeyou want your name changed from your given name or married name and are not going through a divorce
Paternitythe parents of the children were not married and there is no order in place yet stating the identity of the father
Premarital Agreement you want to identify and protect your personal property and assets before you enter into marriage
Probateyou have a relative that has died and you need to legally finalize their affairs
Property Enforcementattempting to obtain property that was awarded to you in a divorce/annulment
SAPCR – Suit Affecting the Parent-Child Relationshipa suit is needed regarding visitation, child support, health insurance, etc. and doesn’t fit the other categories, often if the grandmother/parents are filing for custody of the child
Willscreating a will, statutory durable power of attorney, medical or health care power of attorney, power of attorney for children or directive to physician