Where can military or civil service personnel get a divorce?

If the person is on public service from elsewhere here in Texas, as soon as the person is in Texas for 6 months and in a county for 90 days, a divorce may be sought in that county. If a Texan is overseas or elsewhere on public or military service, the Texan may pursue a divorce in the Texas home county.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *