What is necessary to divide property not divided at divorce?

Under Texas law, undivided property remains the property of both spouses. If the divorce decree does not address a piece of property, then either spouse may file a motion to divide property not divided by the decree, as contemplated by Texas Family Code section 9.201 and 9.202.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

If you have any questions, please contact us to submit your legal question

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *