You may need to file an application for the probate of the estate, and ask for an heirship determination. This is necessary because your relative had no will naming his heirs. This means you may have to undergo a dependent administration. As you can see, this gets a bit complicated.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *