You probably need to file a Motion To Declare Child Support Obligation Fulfilled, also requesting that the court determine any overpayment. The current order probably states the arrearage amount at a particular time. Then you may request an order for reimbursement from the overpaid parent, with terms for your repayment.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *