We have settled everything, but my spouse will not sign the agreement. What do I do now?

At this point you must set the case for trial. The court will likely then order you to mediation. If an agreement is reached in mediation, the court can enter a final order based on the terms of the mediated settlement agreement. If not, then you are on the court’s docket for trial.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *