We have had a trial, but the other side won’t give the court any paperwork. What should happen now?

At this point you must set the case for a Motion to Enter the Judgment. You must file an order along with the motion that complies with the court’s order and an Employer’s Order to Withhold Income if there are orders for child support. You set it for hearing and send your version of the order to opposing counsel to review. If you cannot agree to the language in the order, then you are on the court’s docket for a hearing, and the court will help you finish the case.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *