The other parent was ordered to pay child support and has underpaid. How do I figure out how much back child support is owed?

You probably need to file a Motion to Determine Arrearage. The order we obtain will state the arrearage amount at a particular time and the balance will begin accruing interest at the statutory rate of 6% simple interest annually.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *