My spouse is using drugs and I want to get a divorce. Will this affect my spouse’s ability to visit the children?

When a parent is using illegal drugs or abusing prescription drugs, a divorce court will almost always require that access to children of the marriage be supervised. Supervised visitation is performed by family or friends (by agreement or court approval) or there are paid services.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *