My new husband has a baby with another woman. What do we do if she stops allowing him to visit his child?

Regardless of any agreements between you, you should establish paternity. By establishing the identity of the father with a court order, terms would then become enforceable and you could be sure that he would be given a specific visitation schedule and given credit for any child support paid.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *