When you are married in another state, yes, you may be able to get an annulment in Texas, if Texas can exert jurisdiction over you for this purpose because you or your spouse are here. However, the question of eligibility for annulment is answered by the law of the state where the marriage took place.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *