May an out of state person be named as executor in a Texas probate?

The short answer is yes, an out of state person may be appointed as executor of a Texas will in probate. However, the executor would then have to name a resident agent in Texas, for service of process. Attorneys that work on estates generally perform the role as the resident agent for estates that need one.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *