I know the other parent made more income after we went to court the last time. Can I ask the court to go back and recalculate child support based on past income increases?

The child support that was ordered at the time you went to court previously cannot be recalculated, based on any past increase in the earning capacity of the obligor, the person paying support.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *