Having already been divorced, may I also now get an annulment of that same marriage?

Since there is already a divorce, there is no annulment available through the court. You must contact the church for that. The court, after a divorce has already been granted, cannot grant an annulment, would not have the jurisdiction to annul that same marriage. The legal choice of approach at the time of the end of the marriage is divorce OR annulment.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *