Attorneys are not appointed in regular family matters. Only in a family case involving contempt can an attorney be appointed, and only then if you are indigent. Most judges find no indigency exists if you have a job or a vehicle – therefore no appointed attorney.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *