Can I divorce my spouse who is in the military and stationed overseas when my spouse is disagreeable to the divorce?

If you both are not agreeable to the idea it can be very expensive and time consuming. You may file the case, but if he is not agreeable to service of citation, it is costly and difficult just to do that. Secondly, if he invokes the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act, neither of you will be obligated to appear in court until he is ready.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *