Can I ask the court to go back and recalculate child support based on past income increases?

Any child support ordered in the past by the court cannot be recalculated, based on any past increase in the earning capacity of the obligor, the person paying support. However, you may ask the court to modify the child support obligation by increasing it now based on current income for future child support payments.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *