Alimony may be reduced by filing a Motion to Modify the Alimony, and seeking a court order if there is a material and substantial change in circumstances of the paying spouse. Texas Family Code §8.057.

Call 214-373-9292 or contact us to discuss your concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *